Welcome to the Peace and Tranquility of Regency at Chancellorsville. This special home backs to pristine land owned by the Civil War Preservation Trust yet you are just steps away from the clubhouse. The Charming Front Porch opens to the Foyer with Sparkling Wood Floors and Molding. The Sunny Gourmet Kitchen has Palladian Windows, Wall Ovens, Gas Cooktop, Pantry and Granite Counters. There is a breakfast nook with plenty of table space. The Kitchen overlooks the large Family Room and Formal Dining Area. The back patio overlooks a Large Fenced Yard and the Pristine Woods. The Main Level Primary Bedroom has a Tray Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Walk In Closet and Sparkling Wood Floors. The Primary Bath has Double Sinks, Glass Shower Enclosure and a Palladian Window for Natural Light. There is a 2nd Bedroom on the Main Level and another Full Bath. The Laundry Room and Garage are also on the Main Level. The Upper Level has a complete Guest Suite with a Living Area, Full Bath and Bedroom. There is new carpet on the Upper Level. The Long Driveway allows plenty of space for guest parking. The Gated Community Offers Walking Trails, a Clubhouse with Billiards, Fitness Center, Indoor and Outdoor Pools, Outdoor Gathering Area with Fireplace and Plenty of Activities.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Stone, Vinyl Siding
2,327 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Regency At Chancellorsville
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Wall Oven, Cook Top Range, Ice Maker, Washer, Refrigerator, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Palladian Windows
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Front Yard. Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Front Yard, Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Retirement Community
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price